Hardwick Studio is now available to hire as a pop-up gallery over a weekend because many artists produce work but find it difficult to find somewhere to exhibit locally. This way you can advertise your event, invite your guests and host an opening night for your solo exhibition on a Friday evening, then open again all day on the Saturday for sales. It could be ideal for those wanting to exhibit their work in a solo exhibition for the first time, or for art students looking to fulfil their professional practice module.
- Friday afternoon – 1:00pm to 4:00pm – Hang art work
- Friday evening – 6:00pm to 8:00pm – Host opening or private viewing event
- Saturday daytime – 10:00am to 5:00pm – Open
- Sunday morning – 10:00am to 12:00pm – Remove artwork
- White walls with hanging system
- 16′ x 16′ approximately
- Natural light via large shop window and skylight, plus artificial lighting
- Free on-street parking
Exhibition Hire Fee – TBC
Terms and conditions apply.
To book your pop-up solo exhibition or if you have any questions, please Make an Enquiry.