Please take a look through the price list below and if you have any questions please do Get In Touch.
Each Studio Photography Session comes with a credit with a value of £95* to be used to purchase pictures from your session. For example, this voucher could buy four digital pictures without any extra cost or be used towards purchasing mounted prints, framed wall art, handmade prints or additional digital images by paying the difference. The choice is yours and you have my guarantee there will be no hard sell at any stage.
Studio Photography Session – £95
- Pre-shoot communication
- A portrait session of between one and two hours
- Light refreshments
- Post processing and editing
- A viewing session at my studio
- Four digital pictures OR a credit worth £95* valid towards any products
The digital pictures will be uploaded to an online gallery for you to download and keep. A license will be provided to grant permission to make unlimited number of prints
- Four digital black and white pictures with a license to create unlimited prints – £95
- Ten digital black and white pictures with a license to create unlimited prints – £195
Black and White Silver Photographic Prints
Prints are made by a professional laboratory to the highest standards to produce a quality black and white silver photographic print on Fujifilm Crystal Archive lustre paper. Each print will be presented in a 14″ x 11″ white window mount, ready for framing or displaying on an easel.
- One 10″ x 8″ Mounted black and white print – £55
- Four 10″ x 8″ Mounted black and white prints – £195
Framed Wall Art
Beautiful custom made frames including a black and white silver photographic print on lustre paper. Alcove sizes are ideal for smaller wall spaces, such as an alcove or hallway and look fabulous when hung as a group. Feature sizes are ideal for a large space such as above a sofa or bed, or on a chimney breast and look amazing either alone or as pairs.
- Alcove – Small – £195
- Alcove – Medium – £295
- Feature – Medium – £495
- Feature – Large – £695
- Feature – Extra Large – £795
I have a studio sample available of each size for you to examine the quality and gauge actual sizes. Discounts are available for multiple purchases
Handmade, one-off original, prints made using Victorian photographic processes such as cyanotype, salt print or gold-toned kallitype. With all of these processes I mix the solutions from raw powdered chemicals and create the prints myself.
- A 10″ x 8″ Cyanotype or salt print – £95
- A 14″ x 11″ Cyanotype or salt print – £195
- A 14″ x 11″ Gold-toned kallitype – £295
There are further details regarding handmade prints here. If you would like to see examples of these prints, then please arrange to come to the studio for a chat.
Payment in full is required at the time of ordering any options or additions.
To book your photo session or if you have any questions, please Make an Enquiry.
*The credit is non-transferable, has no cash value and can only be used to purchase pictures from your session and products listed on this page.