I’m an experienced teacher/trainer with almost 40 years of experience as a photographer covering a wide range of genres, plus I have a first-class honours degree in photography. I offer workshops for small groups and tailored photography teaching on a 1-2-1 basis, from something for beginners to more advanced techniques, whether for amateur, student or professional. Here are some examples of what I offer:
An Introduction to…
- The Basics of Photography – £125
- 4 sessions over 4 weeks – Tuesday or Sunday evenings during summer months
- 4 sessions over 4 weeks – Sunday afternoons during summer months
- 2 sessions over one weekend
- Developing 35mm Black and White Film – evening – £35
- Printing With Alternative Processes – Including cyanotypes and salt prints – COMING SOON
- Adobe Lightroom Classic – COMING SOON
I believe teaching should equip you with the skills to go away and practice in order to consolidate the learning and that’s when real progress is made. With that in mind my workshops focus on learning and understanding, so you are able to build your new skills from firm foundations. Any photos taken on the workshops are more for reference than for display.
Please book via Eventbrite using the logo below:
Please Make an Enquiry to discuss your requirements.
All workshops and teaching take place at my photography studio in Thornton-Cleveleys in Lancashire, so it’s easy to get to for anyone in the Fylde Coast area such as Fleetwood, Thornton, Cleveleys, Poulton, Blackpool, Bispham and Lytham St Annes.