Teaching Terms and Conditions
Booking a teaching session with Hardwick Studio signifies agreement to these terms and conditions.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking a teaching session or workshop. All bookings to be made via Eventbrite.
- Only the people listed on the booking may attend the teaching session, no additional attendees or observers will be accepted.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- All teaching materials remain the property of Hardwick Studio and may not be reproduced without the prior written permission of Hardwick Studio.
- Attendees must not offer any photography training which resembles the content delivered by Hardwick Studio for a period of two years.
- Photographers attending a taught session must not offer services which are similar to those provided by Hardwick Studio, currently these are ‘Skin-to-Skin’ and Maternity studio portraits.
- Offensive, abusive or violent behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in the attendee leaving the premises, no refund of any monies paid will be issued under these circumstances.
- If in the unlikely event Hardwick Studio has to cancel the teaching session, liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid if no alternative date can be agreed.
- If you cannot attend a teaching session then all monies paid will be forfeited. No refunds are available.
- Please address any complaints to Hardwick Studio in writing by letter or email. Hardwick Studio will endeavour to respond to any complaint within 48 hours.